If your license has been revoked or suspended, or if you are under court order to take a driving improvement program, this is the course for you. As long as your offenses don’t include DUI, you can take this course to fulfill the requirements for reinstating your license. With printable certificates of enrollment and completion, you can easily meet the legal requirements for reinstatement. The reward-based and engaging learning modules will help you get back on the road safely and efficiently.
Who Needs to Take This Course?
You need to take this course if you meet ANY of the following criteria:
- You have a suspended or revoked license for points and need to reinstate your driving privileges
- You need to apply for a hardship license
- You have been categorized as a Habitual Traffic Offender (HTO)
- You have been ordered by a judge (Court Ordered)
- You need to fulfill the requirement for a “3 Crashes in 3 Years” course
- You have received an out-of-state ticket
We’re Approved by the Florida Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV)!
You can rely on American Safety Institute to
- Report your completion of the course to the Florida DMV and Florida courts
- Email your certificates to you immediately to present in court if necessary
Florida 12-hour Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) Course Information
Quick, Convenient, Easy, and Interactive
Getting your license revoked or suspended can impede your everyday life. American Safety Institute’s 12 Hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course is offered online using our brand new software that allows students to take the course at their own pace on ANY device. This means that you can start the online course on a computer at the library and finish it on your phone or tablet. Many people today choose to save themselves the time and headache of driving to a classroom and take the Florida 12-hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course online with American Safety Institute. Our course is broken down into simple and easy to comprehend sections with a quiz at the end of each one. There is NO final exam at the end, so there is no need to stress!
All you’ll need is
- Internet access
- Computer, phone or tablet
- Spare time
No need to sit for 12 hours at one time!
The Florida 12-hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course is split into sections. You’re more than welcome to take a break whenever you need to stretch and mentally digest the course material. Another benefit of taking the course online is that you can do it anywhere you like. Your comfortable couch or favorite coffee shop are both perfect places to sit down and take our course.
Course Completion Deadlines
- You have 90 days to complete your course from original date of suspension or revocation
- Failure to do so will result in an automatic suspended license
- After 180 days the Florida 12-hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course will no longer be available to you
Revoked and Suspended Driver’s License in Florida
It is a criminal offense to drive with a revoked or suspended driver’s license in Florida. The charge might be a felony or misdemeanor depending on the incidents leading to the driver’s license suspension. Repeat violations may also affect the charge. Your driver’s license might be suspended for various reasons such as driving while intoxicated, driving without insurance, refusing to take a breathalyzer test, supplying fraudulent information during your driver’s license application, and ignoring a traffic ticket payment.
What is a Revocation Versus a Suspension of Your License?
Driving is considered a privilege by the state of Florida. If your driver’s license is revoked, your privilege of driving on state roads is terminated. You will have to go before a judge and subject yourself to an investigation before you start the process of obtaining your license again. When your license is suspended, however, it is just a temporary revocation for a court determined amount of time.
Actions to Take After Your License is Suspended
- Surrender your license in your court hearing or to the nearest DMV.
- DO NOT DRIVE.
- Apply for a hardship license so you’re able to drive to work, school, and church.
- DO NOT DRIVE.
- Take necessary court ordered courses to get your license reinstated.
- DO NOT DRIVE.
- Check with DHSMV to make sure your records are updated after completing court ordered requisites.
Applying for the Hardship License
Applying for your hardship license is easy. As long as you meet the court-ordered criteria, your license can be reinstated. If you’re found guilty of bodily injury, habitual violations, or a death, you will have to wait one year after the court designated date to file for a hardship license with the Florida Administrative Reviews office. After you complete their test and pay the reinstatement fees, you’ll be asked to show proof of your Florida 12-hour Advanced Driver Improvement Course.
Why American Safety Institute?
ASI has been a leading provider in Driver Education and Traffic Safety Courses since 1992. Our courses have been studied, proven effective, and approved by the DMV.
Lowest Price Guaranteed
American Safety Institute is happy to offer you the best prices in the industry with no hidden fees. Just call or message us on our live chat, and we will match any competitor’s price.
Live Customer Support
Speak to a real person today. Our agents are here to help make sure you complete your course successfully!
Price Match Guarantee
Best Customer Support
Message Our Team
Do you have a question, or want to give us some feedback? Fill out the form below to get in touch with us!